What She Said – Women in Architecture
Power talk, W style. W New York – Times Square is excited to bring WHAT SHE SAID, a global speaker series featuring inspiring women from the worlds of fashion, music, design, tech, to NYCxDESIGN week. In partnership with Design Pavilion, we’ll set the stage for an engaging conversation between:
- Rhoda Kennedy of Deborah Berke & Partners Architects
- Alexis Landes of SCAPE
- Nancy Thiel of Thiel Architecture + Design
- Moderated by Parker Larson of Architectural Digest
- Kellie Sirna of Studio 11 Design
Doors open at 6PM and the panel begins at 6:30PM.
Immediately following the discussion, attendees are invited to mix and mingle in the Living Room Lounge with cocktails and bites.
Seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- What She Said - Women in Architecture
- Tuesday, May 15th from 6-9pm
- W New York - Times Square 1567 Broadway, New York, NY 10036 5th Floor - Studios 123
- What She Said series
See Upcoming W Happenings & Events and Join the Party