Open Photo Shoot in New York
Join the #NOH8Worldwide movement on PRIDE WEEKEND in NEW YORK CITY and add your face to the fight for equal human rights!
The NOH8 Campaign returns to New York on Saturday, June 24th for an open photo shoot at W New York – Times Square. Stop by anytime between 2pm-5pm to pose for an official NOH8 photo by photographer Adam Bouska. No reservations needed!
Photos are first-come, first-served – and we move fast! Please arrive camera-ready with a plain white shirt to match the signature style of the NOH8 photos.
When is the best time to arrive?
Most people tend to arrive before the photo shoot begins, but as long as someone has lined up by the advertised end time for the photo shoot (5:00pm for this photo shoot), they should be guaranteed a chance to pose!
Once you arrive, the next steps are easy!
1. Fill-out one numbered model release for each person.
2. Have a NOH8 temporary tattoo applied for your photo.
3. Standby for your number to be called.
4. Process your payment once called.
5. Trade your processed model release for duct tape!
NOH8 Co-Founder Adam Bouska will photograph roughly 5-10 frames per person. One frame will be selected/edited by our team and made available within approximately eight weeks (timeline subject to change).
Interested in volunteering?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and make sure to note which shoot you’d like to volunteer for!
- Saturday, June 24th 2017 2:00PM - 5:00PM
- W New York - Times Square 1567 Broadway New York, NY 10036
- Pose for an official NOH8 photo by photographer Adam Bouska. No reservations needed!
- Single/Solo Photos: $40 Couple/Group Photos: $25 per person
See Upcoming W Happenings & Events and Join the Party
- June 27 | All Day
Ignite your Pride with W Hotels of New York!W Hoboken, W Times Square, W Union SquareHit each W to experience our magnetic photo moments. Curated by local artist Lori Tannis, each individualized scene draws inspiration from this year's Pride theme, The Fight Continues, while providing a vibrant space to capture your Pride memories - and style. Available all day Sunday, June 27, 2021.