Join the #NOH8Worldwide Movement
Join the #NOH8Worldwide movement in NEW YORK CITY and add your face to the fight for equal human rights!
- Come camera ready
- Wear a white shirt
- Pose & make a statement!
The NOH8 Campaign returns to New York City on Saturday, June 29th for an open photo shoot at W New York – Union Square. Stop by anytime between 12pm-2pm to pose for an official NOH8 photo by photographer Adam Bouska. No reservations needed!
Photos are first-come, first-served – and we move fast! Please arrive camera-ready with a plain white shirt to match the signature style of the NOH8 photos.
When is the best time to arrive? Most people tend to arrive before the photo shoot begins, but as long as someone has lined up by the advertised end time for the photo shoot (2:00pm for this photo shoot), they should be guaranteed a chance to pose!
Once you arrive, the next steps are easy!
- Fill-out one numbered model release for each person.
- Have a NOH8 temporary tattoo applied for your photo.
- Standby for your number to be called.
- Process your payment once called.
- Trade your processed model release for duct tape!
NOH8 Co-Founder Adam Bouska will photograph roughly 5-10 frames per person. One frame will be selected/edited by our team and made available within approximately eight weeks (timeline subject to change).
Interested in Volunteering?
- Saturday June 29th, 2019 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- W New York - Union Square 201 Park Avenue South New York, NY 10003 Set up in the Great Room
- Single/Solo Photos: $40 Couple/Group Photos: $25 per person NOH8 accepts cash and credit cards only. Fees paid to participate cover services and costs for one edited digital print only, made available via noh8campaign.com, and do not include physical prints.
See Upcoming W Happenings & Events and Join the Party